Full Stack Web Development
Please read the following terms
TrueCoders Program Agreement
- TrueCoders has developed a program designed to provide training and guidance for individuals desiring to pursue a career in computer programming (the “Program” ), and has rights to certain related proprietary training materials and resources (the “Program Materials”); and
- The candidate desires to enroll in the Program.
- Enrollment in Program. Candidate hereby enrolls in the TrueCoders Program. Monthly Subscription Fee. The Program tuition is $3,900 due on a upon Enrollment. The Program Fee refund and cancellation policies are covered in this document’s Appendices. The fees and charges quoted above do not take into account or consider any scholarships or similar awards that have been or may be awarded to the Candidate.
- Accredited Post-Secondary Education Provider; Credit Not Transferable. The Program is a privately developed educational system designed to train candidates for entry-level positions in the computer programming industry. The TrueCoders Program is certified and licensed pursuant to the Alabama Private School license law, CODE OF ALABAMA, TITLE 16-46-1 THROUGH 10. The Program is not transferable as credits to another school, college, or university.
- Suspension from Program. The candidate understands that TrueCoders may terminate his or her enrollment in the Program if he or she fails to comply with the reasonable instructions of TrueCoders regarding the Program, becomes disruptive or their participation otherwise interferes with the orderly operation of the Program (including Candidate's use of illegal drugs or abuse of legally-prescribed drugs during their participation in the Program).
- Use of Program Materials. While enrolled in the Program, the Candidate may receive access to written and/or recorded materials for training and other purposes. The candidate shall not have the right to modify, copy, create derivative materials from, sublicense, or otherwise transfer the Program Materials. Candidate acknowledges that the Program Materials are proprietary and confidential in nature and shall not be disclosed to third parties. Candidate further acknowledges that disclosure in violation of this Section 6, will cause irreparable harm to TrueCoders, and that, in addition to all other remedies available at law or equity, TrueCoders is entitled to seek specific performance and injunctive or other equitable relief for any breach hereof.
- 5. Publicity Waiver. a. Candidate hereby irrevocably grants to TrueCoders, and its assigns and authorized personnel, the right to display, broadcast, reproduce, record, photograph, modify, create derivative works, exploit, or otherwise use his or her name, image, likeness, and voice, and all materials created by or on behalf of TrueCoders that incorporate any of the foregoing ("Materials ") in perpetuity throughout the world in any medium or format for advertising, public relations, publicity, packaging, and promotion of TrueCoders and its affiliates and their businesses, products, and services, without further consent from or royalty, payment, or other compensation to Candidate. b. TrueCoders shall be the exclusive owner of all rights, including copyright, in the Materials. Candidate acknowledges and agrees that he or she has no right to review or approve Materials before they are used by TrueCoders. Any credit or other acknowledgment of Candidate, if any, shall be determined by TrueCoders in TrueCoders's sole discretion.
- 6.Miscellaneous. a. If any term or provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability will not affect any other term or provision of this Agreement or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. b. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of Alabama.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES
Our cancellation and refund policies are as follows.
Students that cancel 15 days prior to the class start date will not owe any amount to TrueCoders and will be eligible for a refund of any months they have paid their subscription. Students that do not cancel 15 days prior to the class start date will be ineligible for any type of refund and will owe TrueCoders their remaining tuition balance.
Students that are dropped from the class due to our Student Attendance and Disciplinary Policies will be ineligible for any refund of tuition cost unless otherwise stated.
Student Attendance and Disciplinary Policies
Students are encouraged to attend every live lecture that they are able to. However, you will not be dropped from the class due to absences.
Students can be dropped from the class due to failing to complete 80% of their coursework assigned by instructors.
There is no refund in the event that a student is dropped due to failing to complete their coursework.
Any student found breaking the law, disregarding instructors or assignments, and/or found involved in any other form of misconduct may be dropped from the class and will be ineligible for any refund of tuition cost.
Agree to Terms and Conditions