- Information We Collect
- How we use your information
- Log Files
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Children's Online Privacy Protection
Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including
- To enhance the safety and security of our users and services
- For customer support
- For research and development
- To provide, operate, and maintain the website
- To improve, personalize, and expand the website
- To understand and analyze how you use the website
The website uses OAuth2 (Google Sign-In) to integrate with the Google Classroom API. When you use Google Sign-In as a student, your Google email and profile are used to associate your account on the website with data from Google Classroom. The website's use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
The website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies".
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
California Consumer Privacy Act
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
General Data Protection Regulation
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com Children's Online Privacy Protection Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
The website does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on the website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.